A regular meeting of the Public Defender Service Corporation Board of Trustees was held at the Public Defender Service Corporation on September 20, 2016. The items on the agenda were:
- Financial Status Update (PDSC and Domestic Violence ) Allotment Releases
- Public Defender Service Corporation Update
- Alternate Public Defender Update
- APD Corporate Vehicle Acquisition (Procure/Lease)
- Internship Stipend
- Managing Attorney Anamaria C. Gayle’s Annual Performance Evaluation
- Executive Director’s Probationary Period
- Request for Above-Step Recruitment for Attorney Level 4, Richard Hermes, Esq.
- Domestic Violence Advance
- Client’s Off-Island Travel – Passport Retrieval and Custodian
The next PDSC Board of Trustees meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 12:30 p.m. at the Public Defender Service Corporation conference room.
Please click the link below to download the full meeting packet in PDF format.