A regular meeting of the Public Defender Service Corporation Board of Trustees was held at the Public Defender Service Corporation on October 18, 2016. The items on the agenda were:
- Financial Status Update (PDSC and Domestic Violence ) Allotment Releases
- Public Defender Service Corporation Update
- Alternate Public Defender Update
- APD Corporate Vehicle Acquisition (Procure/Lease)
- Internship Stipend
- APD Attorney Level 5 (Managing Attorney) Performance Evaluation
- Executive Director’s Probationary Period – 12-month Goals
- Domestic Violence Advance
- Client’s Off-Island Travel – Passport Retrieval and Custodian
- DPHSS – Division of Senior Citizens’ Legal Assistance Services Program
- NACDL’s 37th Annual Seminar: Winning Strategies for Defense
- 2017 Appellate Defender Training, January 19-22, 2017
The next PDSC Board of Trustees meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 12:30 p.m. at the Public Defender Service Corporation conference room.
Please click the link below to download the full meeting packet in PDF format.