A regular meeting of the Public Defender Service Corporation Board of Trustees was held at the PDSC office on August 18, 2015.The items on the agenda were:
- Financial Status Update PDSC and APD Allotment Releases
- Domestic Violence Program Update
- Alternate Public Defender Update
- PDSC Executive Director – CWA Pay Grade Assignment
- PDSC Executive Director Performance Evaluation
- Amendment/Adoption of PDSC Personnel Rules and Regulations
- Resolution No. PDSC 22-15 relative to the use of relative to the use of Lapsed Funds for the expenses of the celebration of the 40th Anniversary of the Public Defender Service Corporation, which was enacted by Public Law 13-51, known as the Public Defender Service Corporation Act of 1975.
- Executive Session: Procedural discussion – grievance of CSN.
- Private Bar Panel Training by Professor Laurie Shanks: Visiting Emerita Clinical Professor of Law at Albany Law School, Albany, New York will be conducting training for PDSC, APD and other defense attorneys, Friday, September 25, 2015.
- Proposed ammendments to By-Laws.
- Resolution No. PDSC 23-15 relative to the use of lapsed funds to enable PDSC defense attorney to attend the 2015 NCDC DWI Court Planning Training, December 7-10, 2015 in Newport Beach, CA.
Please click the link below to download the meeting packet in PDF format.