A regular meeting of the Public Defender Service Corporation Board of Trustees was held at the Public Defender Service Corporation on July 19, 2016. The items on the agenda were:
- Financial Status Update (PDSC and Domestic Violence ) Allotment Releases
- Financial Status Update (APD) Allotment Releases
- Public Defender Service Corporation’s Executive Director’s Update
- Alternate Public Defender Managing Attorney’s Update
- APD Corporate Vehicle Acquisition (Procure/Lease)
- NADCP 22nd Annual Training Conference Update by APD Managing Attorney
- Request for Above-Step Recruitment for Attorney Level 3, Haig T. Huynh, Esq.
- PDSC Retro Pay Reconstruction for Attorney Brian E. Kegerreis
- Internship stipend
- PDSC Office rental update
- Wicklander-Zulawski Seminar – Interview and Interrogation
The next PDSC Board of Trustees meeting will be held on Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 12:30 p.m. at the Public Defender Service Corporation conference room.
Please click the link below to download the full meeting packet in PDF format.