A regular meeting of the Public Defender Service Corporation Board of Trustees was held at the PDSC office on April 26, 2016. The items on the agenda were:
- Financial Status Update (PDSC and Domestic Violence ) Allotment Releases
- Financial Status Update (APD) Allotment Releases
- Alternate Public Defender Update
- Board Composition
- APD Corporate Vehicle Acquisition (Procure/Lease)
- APD FY2017 Budget
- Use Lapsed Funding Advance for the Domestic Violence Program
- NADCP 22nd Annual Training Conference Budget for June 1-4, 2016, Anaheim, California
- APD Workstation Upgrades
- Request for Above Step Recruitment – Blanket Authority for Attorney Level 3 and 4
The next PDSC Board of Trustees meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 12:30 p.m. at the Public Defender Service Corporation conference room.
Please click the link below to download the full meeting packet in PDF format.