A regular meeting of the Public Defender Service Corporation Board of Trustees was held at the PDSC office on June 23, 2015.
The items on the agenda were:
- Financial Status Update PDSC and APD Allotment Releases
- Domestic Violence Program Update
- Alternate Public Defender Update
- Executive Director – CWA Pay Grade Assignment – Response to D.O.A. query—” is the
Executive Director of PDSC a classified position per the enabling act 12 G.C.A. CH 11 or
unclassified per 4 G.C.A. CH 4. Sec 41 02”( Executive Session)
- APD Proportional Costs for Strategic Planning
- APD Managing Attorney; Personnel Actions and Retro Payments
- PDSC Executive Director Performance Evaluation
- Resolution No. PDSC 17-15 relative to the use of Lapsed Funds to pay for Certification Fees and Annual Dues for Investigator II Sea Alvarez upon completion of her Criminal Defense Investigator Training
- Resolution No. PDSC 18-15 relative to the use of PDSC Lapsed Funds to reimburse Executive Director Eric Miller for additional expenses for his attendance at the NDLI Leadership Management Training in Columbia, South Carolina
- Resolution No. PDSC 19-15 relative to the use of APD Lapsed Funds to reimburse APD Managing Attorney Ana Maria Gayle for additional expenses for her attendance at the NDLI Leadership Management Training in Columbia, South Carolina
Please click the link below to download the meeting packet in PDF format.